It is very important that you notify the Trustee's Office in writing of any address changes. For your convenience, please use this downloadable PDF form and return it to the Trustee's Office.

Barbara Foley, Trustee
PO Box 51109
Kalamazoo, MI 49005

We will take care of your request and will send a copy of your address change to your attorney and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Thank you.